Life is a Story! Let us help write Yours!
For many years, Greg was a trainer with the Iowa Association of Realtors. He has taught hundreds of students the information needed to pass the state licensing exam, in addition to the mandatory classes to maintain active licensure. As a licensed sales agent (since 1995) with years of service, Greg brings a wealth of knowledge and life experience to this position. A Waukee native, he has extensive community ties and encourages this relationship building in all his classes. Over the years, Greg has earned many of the most prestigious Realtor designations, including the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), awarded to less then 4% of all sales associates in the US. Greg is an advocate for learning and strongly encourages all agents to continue to pursue learning to better assist and consult their clients. Greg currently serves as the Director of Professional Development for Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group REALTORS in West Des Moines, Iowa and holds a Broker-Associate real estate license in Iowa. Greg works intensely with Buyer and Sellers to accomplish their housing needs and goals. With years of proven market results, Greg has strong negotiation skills and assists Buyers in obtaining the best price and terms when buying and helping to protect Seller equity when selling. He has strong skills in working with all parties of the transaction to find and reach the Win/ Win result. Everyone likes to win, but what can be EVEN more powerful, is the FEAR of losing. Greg's negotiation skills focus on the common elements and work to minimize the areas of disagreement.
- Broker Associate, Broker Associate
- Certified Buyer Representative, CBR
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist, CHMS
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, CNE
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Certified Sales Professional, CSP
- e-Pro Internet Professional, e-Pro
- Graduate Realtor Institute, GRI
- Short Sales and Forclosure Resource, SFR
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive training on the Art of the Deal - Powerful Negotiation Skills and Tools
- Contracts and Agreements. Dedicated to the details of a meticulous contract.
- Extensive training in the New Homes building and construction process
- Dedicated sales assocaite with hundreds of closed deals. Overseeing all the Closing process details.
- Social media and relations is the key to exposure of new listings and buyer needs
- Previews Homes - homes selling at or above $500,000 in central Iowa
- New Construction - single family or condominium/ townhome
- Resale properties - single family, condominium, towhhouse and cooperatives
- I Believe in real estate and all the benefits it can provide. I Believe in what a Home can do to help a person or family grow and succeed in life. I Believe in the communities where we work and live. I Believe that there should always be an emotional part of the real estate equation while never ignoring the rational side. I Believe more than ever that a home is really your castle, and we celebrate all the memories and experiences that make it so.
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions. My company has five local offices and 200 plus sales associates. We are affiliated with the most recognized real estate brand in the world with the benefit of local ownership and local decision making.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation. We are the company for incoming relocation and referral business.
- Our homes are featured on dozens of real estate sites. To stand apart, all our listings are fully enhanced with interior photos, rich content, map with street views and videos. View our listings on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, CBDSM.com or the DesMoinesRegister.com and see the difference. We also feature our listings on all national real estate websites as well as local cooperating real estate company websites.
- I will expose your home to and fully cooperate with the entire Des Moines Association of REALTORS - 1,100 plus agents.
- I will provide you with a free full time Concierge to assist you with all those 1,000,001 details that go with a move, including utility transfers.
- I have accessibility to the most advanced real estate tools available. Customer inquiries are sent directly to me through Coldwell Banker LeadRouterSM - a proprietary Web-based lead management system. LeadRouterSM automatically tracks Web, phone and walk-in leads and then, within minutes of lead origination, notifies me by cell phone.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- Customer service is a priority at Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, REALTORS, so much so that we guarantee our services. The Coldwell Banker Buyer and Seller Services Guarantees embody the needs and concerns that our customers like you have told us are important to them. We turn mere promises into real commitments to deliver quality service to every consumer.