Your Realtor For Life. Welcome Home.
Nothing is more important to me in my professional life than the client. Since entering the business serving the client has been my biggest passion. I find that my clients hire me because of my track record, 10+ years of experience, and that I will lead them through a proven and systematic process to maximize their value and minimize their stress. My objective is to be your full service real estate consultant for life. To build a relationship based trust, integrity, and open communication is far more important to me than one transaction. I wish to help you out whether moving locally or across the country and I wish to help you whether moving immediately or considering moving years down the road. About Me: Growing up the son of an agent in the Des Moines metro real estate industry has yielded over two decades of training and mentoring while acquainting myself with the local market. At a young age I devoted myself to real estate which is why I pursued a double major in Finance and Marketing at Iowa State University to focus on advertising channels and various financial instruments. I was licensed in early 2006 and have spent time in both commercial and residential real estate to develop my financial IQ. The ultimate goal of my education was to round myself to give my clients the absolute best service and results.
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist, CHMS
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Homes, Townhomes and Condominiums
- New Construction
- Relocation Buyers and Sellers
- First Time Home Buyer to the Executive Buyer - Nothing is too big or small
- Marketing, Financing, Housing Economics, Market Analysis, Residential Photography
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Iowa since 2006.
- 2013 Home Builders Assocation Associate of the Year.
- Previous Recipient of the Coldwell Banker Westown Rookie of the Year.
- Mentored by the 2008 Des Moines Area Realtor of the Year.