"To give real service, one must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity." ~~Douglas Adams This is The Schade Team's #1 goal.
I'm a mother, wife, full-time RealtorÂ®, a lover of working on "fixer uppers", a wine enthusiast, a Facebook junkie, and a doting grandmother to our 5 grandchildren! I enjoy every opportunity to sit on a beach with my toes in the sand watching surfers on the water...in other words, I also love my vacations! But, while I'm home, I love working in the real estate business! I love meeting new people, showing homes to our clients, shuffling the paperwork for a seamless, stress-free transaction, and seeing our clients flourish in their new homes. We stay in touch with our clients - both buyers and sellers, because we take great pride in making sure they are "clients for life!" I've been in real estate for 10 years. I'm armed with two degrees - one for expertise in my field and one that enhances my career: EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ Associate of Applied Science, Culinary Arts, Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, IA
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
- Residential Construction Certified, RCC
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, CNE
- Continual Training of Changing State-wide Forms
- 30 Hours of bi-annual accredited coursework to maintain real estate licensing
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Revisions - ongoing
- Living by the Code of Ethics
- Current issue is Real Estate and Current Financial Trends and Issues
- Residential Real Estate
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions.
- For the seventh consecutive year, my franchise Coldwell Banker was named as the #1 Real Estate Company in the Franchise Times Top 200.
- My company has seven local offices and 240 plus sales associates and is locally owned and operated.
- Professional with solid sales, marketing, and customer service experience. Adept at coordinating diverse internal and external teams with outstanding interpersonal, communication, negotiation and people management skills.
- Lifelong connection to real estate through my father (a real estate sales professional for over 25 years) and my husband(a real estate sales professional for 36+ years of which I've known him for 10 years).
- I will provide you with prompt, courteous and exemplary service and demonstrate cooperation and teamwork with other agents to accomplish your goals and objectives in buying or selling a home.
- I possess 10 years of direct sales experience, as well as experience in customer service and marketing.
- If buying a home, when I fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail immediately and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.