"You Win with Lynn" When you hire me to list and sell your home, or help you find your next home, everyone wins because I put your needs and wants first . As a former teacher, I am able to listen 'between the lines' to ensure that you are satisfied with every aspect involved. With over 20 years of experience, I have learned much that is not in the books and am eager to pass along my knowledge to you.
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
- Graduate Realtor Institute, GRI
- Short Sales and Forclosure Resource, SFR
- Broker Associate, Broker Associate
Areas of Expertise
- I hold the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, fewer than 10% of Realtors have extended thier education to this level.
- I also have earned several other designations over the years, covering many areas.
- First Time Buyers, I love being able to help you achieve the dream of owning your first home.
- New Home Buyers, Finding the right builder and the right plan to build your dream home is a joy.
- Relocation Buyers and Sellers, Moving to a new area is a challenge, I am ready and willing to step up to it. Being a detail person helps here.
- I am a full time agent and am able and willing to devote my time to you.
- I have over 25 years of experience selling homes, starting in Minnesota and moving to the Des Moines area in 1993.
- I have been married for 32 years, have three sons, a daughter-in-law and a delightful 10 year old grand-daughter.
- I am proud to be a Breast Cancer Survivor.
- I work closely with the American Cancer Society for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer fundraising campaign.
- I am a very tenacious person who loves to negoitate on your behalf. Maybe it is because I have 4 brothers... no sisters!
- .As a former Home Economics Teacher, I am a junkie for education and am constantly learning new skills and ideas.