Serving the Des Moines Metro area, specializing in older homes and neighborhoods
Before selling real estate, I spent years moving around the country as a newspaper reporter. I loved it but missed the Midwest so I returned in the mid-1990s as a writer for Better Homes and Gardens magazine. While there I fell in love with homes, decorating, and all things house-related. I even served as editor for a magazine for first-time homeowners and, in the process, bought my first house. I love being able to blend my outgoing personality and journalistic skills into my real estate career. I sell all over the Metro but have a soft spot for older homes and established neighborhoods. I live in the Waterbury neighborhood (in almost 100-year-old home) with my husband, two children, and two dogs.
- Residential Construction Certified, RCC
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- 2018 Rookie of the Year, Westown office
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society. Only 15% out of 88,000 of sales associates qualify worldwide.
- Residential Single Family Homes
- Townhomes and Condominiums
- New Construction
- 1st Time Home Buyer to the Executive Buyer
- Complimentary consultation regarding the buying & selling process
- The most current market information from the Comparative Market Analysis - Insight of your home's values enabling you to price your home competitively.
- Set your home apart from the competition when you put my customized marketing action plan to work for you.
- Your home, with interior and exterior photos and descriptive text, will be featured on the nation's top real estate web sites as well as local sites.
- Your home is submitted to ALL real estate agents who are members of our area's Multiple Listing Service. Any agent with a buyer wishing for a home like yours can show your home.
- Your phone call, email or text is returned in a timely fashion and you are kept up to date on all activities involving your transaction.
- Relax! With one phone call to our concierge, Cindy, all the details of your move will be simplified, including the transfer of utilities.