My goal is to make your next move your BEST move.
Born and raised in Pella, I definitely appreciate and understand small town life. In my teen and adult years, I ventured out to Florida, CO, N.Y., TN, and MO, and ultimately, ended up being best suited in my "Heart Home", Iowa. Throughout my many travels, I have come to understand and appreciate what it's like to come from a different place, and settle back in to "Iowa" life again. With the good, and the bad things that can come about during a move or transition, my hope is that I can shed some light on some of the ways we can make it easier together, and hope to make your home buying or selling experience as pleasing, and stress-free as possible. As a substitute bus driver for the Pella Community Schools, I understand a lot about getting people to their destination safely. As a daughter, I have helped my parents move from one stage of life to another. As a wife, I have followed my husband and I's dreams, taken chances, and benefited from the experience that brings. As a mother, I have kept "home base" safe, and have maintained a place that hopefully, everyone enjoys coming back home to for a visit ~whether short, or extended. From time to time, I write songs: sometimes about life's experiences, sometimes with questions about "why". With all of that said, my commitment to you as a realtor, is to do my very best to help you in YOUR journey, so that you can continue to write a story of your own, on the pages of your life. I have helped clients in several counties around this state, and no transition is too small or too big for me to take on, as we commit to the task together. Thank you for considering me as your agent of choice. Enjoying the journey! Rachel
- Residential Construction Certified, RCC
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
Areas of Expertise
- I have listed and purchased homes on behalf of my clients in Marion, Mahaska, Jasper, Marshall, Lucas, and Polk Counties.
- First Time Home Buyers, Relocation, Downsizing, Investment Properties
- I Believe in real estate and all the benefits it can provide. I Believe in what a Home can do to help a person or family grow and succeed in life. I Believe in the communities where we work and live. I Believe that there should always be an emotional part of the real estate equation while never ignoring the rational side. I Believe more than ever that a home is really your castle, and we celebrate all the memories and experiences that make it so.
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions. My company has five local offices and 200 plus sales associates. We are affiliated with the most recognized real estate brand in the world with the benefit of local ownership and local decision making.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation. We are the company for incoming relocation and referral business.
- Our homes are featured on dozens of real estate sites. To stand apart, all our listings are fully enhanced with interior photos, rich content, map with street views and videos. View our listings on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, CBDSM.com or the DesMoinesRegister.com and see the difference. We also feature our listings on all national real estate websites as well as local cooperating real estate company websites.
- I will expose your home to and fully cooperate with the entire Des Moines Association of REALTORS - 1,100 plus agents.
- I will provide you with a free full time Concierge to assist you with all those 1,000,001 details that go with a move, including utility transfers.
- I have accessibility to the most advanced real estate tools available. Customer inquiries are sent directly to me through Coldwell Banker LeadRouterSM - a proprietary Web-based lead management system. LeadRouterSM automatically tracks Web, phone and walk-in leads and then, within minutes of lead origination, notifies me by cell phone.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- Customer service is a priority at Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, REALTORS, so much so that we guarantee our services. The Coldwell Banker Buyer and Seller Services Guarantees embody the needs and concerns that our customers like you have told us are important to them. We turn mere promises into real commitments to deliver quality service to every consumer.