Helping America Build Great Communities | Clive
Clive is a flourishing city in the Des Moines metro area. Forbes magazine ranked it as the best city in the Des Moines area in terms of home costs. In fact, the city is in the process of developing 1,200 acres for residential and commercial purposes. One of the key advantages Clive residents enjoy is the easy access to metropolitan amenities while living in a comfortable small town atmosphere. The efficient Des Moines area infrastructure makes getting anywhere a breeze, allowing residents to trade some of their daily commute for personal time with family and doing the things they enjoy.
There are a variety of living options to choose from in Clive, from traditional neighborhoods and planned communities to condos and loft style living. There are also a number of conveniently located shopping centers packed full of all the leading retailers, and fantastic recreational opportunities for families and seniors. To find out more about Clive real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Clive is near the top of the list for nationwide relocation options thanks to low residential taxes, high quality area schools and safe neighborhoods
- Make the hassle of long commutes a thing of the past
- Clive has a convenient fast access to the Des Moines city center along Interstate 80, and is only 20 minutes from Des Moines International Airport
- Renowned Clive Greenbelt Trail system, exceptional public parks, aquatic center, and beautiful well equipped recreation areas.
- One of the lowest city tax rates in Iowa
- Large industries bring jobs to Clive because of the highly trained young Iowa workforce and high quality of life.
- Highest per capita income levels in the Des Moines metro area
- New public arts initiative and a streetscape re-development project makes Clive one of the most beautiful, modern, and innovative areas in the Des Moines metropolitan area.
for more information on Clive and the homes in our inventory!