Helping America Build Great Communities | West Des Moines
A city like West Des Moines is a rare occurrence. A variety of intersecting positive attributes makes this suburb a uniquely fantastic place to live, work, and raise a family. At the heart of what makes West Des Moines a special place is the easy access to metropolitan amenities while living in a comfortable small town atmosphere. The efficient Des Moines area infrastructure makes getting anywhere a breeze, allowing residents to trade some of their daily commute for personal time with family and doing the things they enjoy.
There are a variety of living options to choose from in West Des Moines, from traditional neighborhoods and planned communities to condos and loft style living. There are also a number of conveniently located shopping centers packed full of all the leading retailers. Iowa's renowned education system has also made Des Moines a hub for the financial and insurance industries. Companies like Aviva, Wells Fargo, and Met Life all have regional centers and headquarters in the city of West Des Moines. Living close to where you work and play isn't just a catchy cliché for West Des Moines, it's reality. To find out more about West Des Moines real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Sports, culture, recreation, and shopping all conveniently located
- West Des Moines makes the hassle of long commutes a thing of the past
- Modern libraries, aquatic center, all the amenities of Des Moines only minutes away.
- 35 miles of trails and over 1200 acres of parklands, ranging from small playgrounds to massive recreation complexes
- Low cost of living
- Large industries bring jobs to West Des Moines because of the highly trained Iowa workforce and high quality of life
- Superior schools offer top of the line technology, arts, sports, and a first class education
for more information on West Des Moines and the homes in our inventory!
Average List Price: $441,507
Average Days on Market: 106
167 listings found. Showing 12 per page.