Helping America Build Great Communities | Ankeny
Ankeny is a carefully planned suburb on the northern edge of the Des Moines metro area. This safe suburb is a uniquely fantastic place to live, work, and raise a family. One of the key advantages Ankeny residents enjoy is the easy access to metropolitan amenities while living in a comfortable small town atmosphere. The efficient Des Moines area infrastructure makes getting anywhere a breeze, allowing residents to trade some of their daily commute for personal time with family and doing the things they enjoy.
There are a variety of living options to choose from in Ankeny, from traditional neighborhoods and planned communities to condos and loft style living. There are also a number of conveniently located shopping centers packed full of all the leading retailers. In a 2012 citizen survey 94% of residents said they felt safe in Ankeny, and 95% said emergency medical and fire services were good or excellent. To find out more about Ankeny real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Sports, like the Otter Creek golf club, culture, recreation, and shopping all conveniently located
- Living in Ankeny makes the hassle of long commutes a thing of the past
- Ankeny has a regional airport and is located at the intersection of Interstate 35 and 80, providing convenient nationwide access
- 34 miles of trails, 35 parks, ranging from small playgrounds to massive recreation complexes, and two aquatic centers
- Low cost of living and high median income of approximately $72,000
- Large industries bring jobs to Ankeny because of the highly trained Iowa workforce and high quality of life
- Superior Ankeny schools offer a first class education ranked at the top of the nationally renowned Iowa schools. The city has a high school graduation rate of 96.4% and an 87% college attendance rate.
for more information on Ankeny and the homes in our inventory!
Average List Price: $346,281
Average Days on Market: 108
405 listings found. Showing 12 per page.