Helping America Build Great Communities | Bondurant
Bondurant, Iowa is a cozy little suburb on the northeast edge of the Des Moines metropolitan area. One of the key advantages Bondurant residents enjoy is the easy access to metropolitan amenities while living in a comfortable small town atmosphere. The efficient Des Moines area infrastructure makes getting anywhere a breeze, allowing residents to trade some of their daily commute for personal time with family and doing the things they enjoy.
There are a variety of living options to choose from in Bondurant, from traditional neighborhoods and planned communities to condos and loft style living. There are also a number of conveniently located shopping centers packed full of all the leading retailers, and fantastic recreational opportunities for families and seniors. To find out more about Bondurant real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Access to a well-equipped recreation center, nearby Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, Aquatic parks, Adventureland, and all the leading shopping retailers
- Make the hassle of long commutes a thing of the past
- Bondurant has convenient fast access to the Des Moines city center along Interstate 80, and is only 20 minutes from Des Moines International Airport
- Miles of trails and hundreds of acres of nearby parks and open spaces, ranging from small playgrounds to massive recreation complexes, as well as a top of the line aquatic center and amusement park
- Large industries bring jobs to Bondurant and the Des Moines area because of the highly trained Iowa workforce and high quality of life.
- Astounding schools boasting 90.8% 4th graders proficient in reading, and 85% of 11th graders proficient in science
for more information on Bondurant and the homes in our inventory!
Average List Price: $258,046
Average Days on Market: 136
56 listings found. Showing 12 per page.